FOR ALL SUEDES, LEATHER, WOOD AND OTHER NATURAL PRODUCTS
1. Suede, leather, wood and other natural products are unique by their very nature, and nap, grains, colours and other general appearance may vary by the very nature thereof.
2. Please be aware when purchasing any suede, leather, wood or natural fibre products, that there will be variations between the product viewed on the shop floor and the product delivered in respect of the natural characteristics of the material being used. Please be aware of the limitations in respect of such natural products as explained below and sign the form indicating your understanding of these risks as well as your acceptance of thereof before committing to the order of the product. By your signature hereto you agree that no product returns will be entertained where there is a variation in the natural characteristics of the natural products chosen between the shop floor sample and the delivered items.
2.1. Colour: We cannot guarantee that the colour of any natural product will match that of the shop floor sample.
2.2. Naps/Grains: The naps and grains in natural leather or wood materials will vary from those evident in the shop floor sample.
Appearance: The general appearance and feel of natural products will vary from one to the other, which is intrinsic to the beauty of these items of furniture, and creates the uniqueness of each individual piece of furniture.
- I understand the possibilities of the variation in the nap, grains, colours and other general appearance and/or feel of natural products, and that the delivered item may vary in this respect from the shop floor sample.
- I agree that no verbal statement made by any employee of Bakos Brothers can be construed as warranty superseding the statements in this agreement.
- THE CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT BAKOS BROTHERS HAS DRAWN TO HIS/HER ATTENTION ANY DISCLAIMER THAT PURPORTS TO: LIMIT THE RISK OR LIABILITY OF BAKOS BROTHERS, CONSTITUTES AN ACCEPTANCE OF RISK OR LIABILITY BY THE CUSTOMER, IMPOSES AN OBLIGATION ON THE CUSTOMER TO INDEMNIFY BAKOS BROTHERS AND/OR BE AN ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF ANY FACT BY THE CUSTOMER.